Processing of personal data
The web editor has the day-to-day responsibility for the processing of personal data. It is voluntary for those who visit the website to provide personal information in connection with services, such as receiving newsletters. The basis for processing is the consent of the individual, unless otherwise specified.
Privacy & Cookies
When you visit our website, your browser will download cookies. These are small text files that are exchanged between your browser and our website and are used to make the website work in the best possible way.
Cookies on the website
It is Gurusoft that provides the e-commerce platform / cloud service Gurusoft Ecommerce for our website and which is responsible for technical development, operation and maintenance. Fjellpulken uses the following two cookies for the website to work:
- JSESSIONID; This is a "session cookie" that is removed from your computer / mobile when you close the browser. This cookie has a reference ID to a session file on the web server. The session file contains non-personal data. Necessary so that the anonymous user can each have their own shopping cart, favorites, etc. The session file is automatically deleted after the user has closed the browser or been inactive, and is thus not permanently stored. Only system administrators have access to these session files.
- listView; Cookies are used for the system to remember which types of product lists a user has selected, two possible values: list or grid view. Does not store any personal data.
In addition, we have chosen to include the following cookies in our website:
Facebookpixel and Google Tag to take advantage of the segmentation opportunities offered for marketing.
Security certificate (SSL)
It is safe to visit this website and our website has security certificate that verifies the website's identity and ensures that all communications are encrypted. We use a recognized safety certificate from leading player Commfides (also supplier to Altinn.no).
The purpose of encryption is to ensure secure data communication between the server (our website) and the client (your browser). This includes a digital certificate intended to prove that the website and its sender are genuine.
Personal information collected and processed for registered users in this online store is:
- Contact information such as names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers
- Passwords are stored one-way encrypted
- purchase transactions/orders with delivery information, chosen shipping and payment method (not payment information such as credit card info)
- email communications such as order confirmations, quotations and system messages
- Other information such as username, password, language, shopping cart, shopping lists and favorites
- Gurusoft as a provider of the cloud service collects and uses traffic information, such as browser type and IP address, and stores this for a limited time. These logs/data are not extracted and used in other contexts. The purpose of this storage is:
- Detecting and preventing security threats
- to deliver stable and fast cloud services
- To be able to investigate and trace any fraudulent or malicious actions against the Cloud Service.
Personal data for ERP system
This paragraph requires each customer to adapt their business, just a draft.
We currently transfer the following information from this website to our ERP system:
contact information such as names, addresses, email address and telephone numberspurchase transactions/orders with delivery information, selected shipping and payment method (not payment information such as credit card info)
Access to Personal Data
Registered users can find Personal information we have stored in the online store / website under My page after login. Questions about personal information can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deletion of Personal Data
Upon request, we can delete your entire customer profile from our systems, if there are no unsettled purchases.
Questions to article and GDPR / privacy should be sent to e-mail: email@example.com